|직위 명칭||Roofing Superintendent|
Eastern Corporation is looking for a skilled Superintendent to work in the Johnston County area with experience completing all phases of large scale roofing projects. Qualified candidates will have experience supervising; field employees, sub-contractors and staff.
We are specialized in membrane roofing, metal roofing, and metal wall panel for commercial, educational, and governmental buildings. We are one of the Southeast’s most highly respected and experienced contractors. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and workmanship along with our dedication to excellence in construction has brought about the respect Eastern experiences today. Currently, we have ongoing and/or bidding projects in North Carolina, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
· Supervises field personnel, duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel.
· Scheduling, coordinating, and inspecting the work; monitoring and controlling performance and completing punch lists.
· Monitor and provide documentation to insure quality and proper compliance with job requirements.
· Resolving problems and identifying construction improvements.
· Maintain records of job, monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
· Coordinating inspections from manufacturers and governing authorities.
· Complying with safety standards and practices to promote a safe and clean work place.
· Proactively inspecting and improving practices to eliminate safety risks and injuries, and enforce standards.
· Skills needed for this position 5+ years’ commercial roof installation experience required.
· Management Computer Savvy (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet) Read and understand specifications and blueprints.
· Travel as required.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Job Type: Full-time